An unhealthy roof can go unnoticed by homeowners. Without water dripping from your ceiling or mold growing in your attic, you may not realize that the roofing envelope of your home is compromised.
The qualified roofers at A1 Roofing Systems have assembled this list of “red flag” warning signs that your Calgary roof may be in distress.
Climbing up onto your roof and checking for these signs yourself is dangerous (heights, steep or slippery roof, weak structure…) To avoid any complications, contact a professional Calgary roofing company, A1 Roofing Systems. Contact us for a free roof inspection.
If you think the health of your roof is compromised, call us now. Our Calgary roofing experts will investigate for any warning signs and any other damage to your roof.
Warning signs of your roof
- Loose or missing shingles
- Shingle granules in the eavestrough
- Loose flashing around chimney
- Rust spots on metal flashing
- Stains on exterior walls
- Stains or darkening on attic ceilings
- Cracks from previous hail damage
- Build up of ice in eavestrough or along roof’s edge